The goal of the project is to raise the language competencies (in German and English) of minimum of 324 from 432 (mainly low-qualified or at age 50+) participants living in communes that are a part of the Special Area of Inclusion of the counties: Białogard, Choszczno, Gryfino and Stargard, until 31.07.2019.
The project started in 01.09.2016 and continues in 21 communes of the West-Pomeranian voivodeship untill 31.07.2019:
- in Białogard county (Białogard, Tychowo),
- in Gryfino county (Cedynia, Chojna, Moryń, Widuchowa, Mieszkowice, Trzcińsko Zdrój),
- in Choszczno county (Choszczno, Drawno, Pełczyce, Rzecz Bierzwnik, Krzęcin),
- in Stargard county (Chociwel, Dobrzany, Ińsko, Suchań, Dolice, Marianowo, Stara Dąbrowa).
Funding total: 787 476,33 zł
Project total value: 874 973,70 zł
The project offers places for 432 participants (238 women and 194 men), including:
- low-qualified persons (min. 195 participants),
- persons at age 50+ (min. 195 participants),
- unemployed persons (min. 43 participants),
- disabled persons (min. 44 participants).
Support within the project is cost-free and includes:
English or German language course at levels A1, A2 or B1 (2 modules with 60 learning hours),
international TOEIC Bridge or WiDaF Basic exam.
Courses will be provided in 3 editions, 12 groups each:
I edition: from March/April to June 2017
II edition: October 2017 – June 2018,
III edition: October 2018 – June 2019. (we are already accepting applications)
We will happily inform all customers interested in our project.
The documents can be found on theLingua Artes website.
We invite you to take part - OPEN MIND Exam Center Team from Szczecin.